The following websites are good sources for financial aid, accounting information and assistance. If you should need further help please contact us at 410-213-1200.
- Current Prime Rate
- Interest Rates - Features current interest rates, averages, financial news, small business financing information and more.
Various Government Agencies
- US Small Business Administration - For news, financing, starting up a new business, assistance, and services.
- Social Security Administration - Provides information regarding services, FAQ, customer Service, Disability and Medicare information, applications, etc.
- Department of Labor - Provides news, programs, services, on-line posters that meet notice requirements informing employee's of their rights, statistics and data, laws and regulations, etc.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- State CPA Associations - Provides a map of the United States with links to each state which provides a list of state associations.
Calculations, Worksheets, and Other Financial Information
- W4 Calculator - Calculates the appropriate number of deductions for an employee.
- Blue Book Values - Kelley's Blue Book Values. Find out the value of your car
- Financial Calculators - Includes calculators for various questions concerning autos, homes, retirement, Roth IRA's Budgeting, Credit Cards, Credit Lines, Savings, Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds. Over 100 Calculators to help answer your financial questions.
- More Financial Calculators
Back to Top