Education and College Planning Links
The following websites are excellent sources for college planning, searches, and financial information. If you need further information regarding college planning, please contact us at 410-213-1200.
- The College Board - A comprehensive site for college searchers and financial aid information.
- College View - Search engine of over 3,500 colleges.
- College Net - 3-D Campus tours, college searches and more!
- College Savings Plans network - Find information on Qualified State Tuition Programs.
- U.S. Department of Education - For the latest information on education issues.
- Fast Web - Free, searchable scholarship database that locates sources of financial aid suitable to the student.
- FinAid! - "The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid" Information on loans, Scholarships, military Aid, Calculators and More.
- FAFSA on the Web - Federal Student Assistance Programs & Applications
Back to Top