The links listed below will provide information about various taxes for both the federal government and various state agencies. While these links provide a good information source, they should not be used as a replacement for sound advice from a tax professional. Should you need additional help, please contact us at 410-213-1200.
Our Favorite Site for Tax information
Uncle Fed's Tax Board - Complete Online resource for tax relief
Federal Tax Sites
- The Digital Daily - Department of the Treasury's daily Internet publication featuring statistics, business information, taxpayer assistance, forms and regulations.
- United States Code - Consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States.
- United States Tax Court - Rules and opinions issued by the US Tax Court.
- Internal Revenue Bulletins - Download recent Internal Revenue Bulletins for viewing.
IRS Publications & Forms
- Retrieve Publications and Notices
- Retrieve Forms and Instructions
- Taxlinks - Search revenue rulings and procedures. Also provides links to state and federal materials and tax organizations.
- Payroll Taxes - "The most complete online source of payroll information, including state/federal tax laws, contact information for tax agencies and more."
State Tax Sites:
- Maryland's Home Page
- Comptroller of the Treasury
- Maryland General Assembly
- State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- Maryland Judiciary
- Delaware's State Home Page
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Hawaii Department of Taxation
- New York Department of Taxation and Finance
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Virginia Department of Taxation
Need information for a state that is not listed above? Click here
Back to Top